Dear Friend of the ASH Centre:
Your past generosity and interest have resulted in our continuing ability to impact lives and reclaim our community.
Currently we are serving over 1400 people a week to include youth sports and health initiatives, senior walking and wellness, inner city baseball and mentoring, and Alzheimer's care. Our impact and creation of community continues to grow at a rate we had hoped for but had not anticipated.
To continue to serve our community we need to make some improvements-both to the facilities and to our programming.
- The Field House foyer is large and can be difficult to heat/cool. To this end we have plans to build a vestibule which will make the foyer a more pleasant place to sit and visit, or enjoy watching your children participate in their chosen sport.
- We want to expand our senior programming to include a better, more inviting café, special information sessions, and longer hours.
- We have already painted a big purple stripe on the building, but we need better and more signage to assist our patrons.
Our goal for 2010 is $24,000.00
with pledges from donors like you.
Please consider sending via regular mail (use enclosed envelope) or dropping off at the Centre, the enclosed donation card. You can also donate through our website, www.ashcentre.org
- Will you match or increase your past gifts to the ASH Centre?
- Would you become a "dollar a day donor"?
- Would you like to volunteer at the Centre?
We are grateful to all of you for what you have done or given in the past. Now join us in impacting the lives of others with your donation. Thank you!
Brad Kimmel, President, ASH Centre Board